The Valspar Corporation is one of the largest global coatings manufacturers in the world, providing coatings and coating intermediates to a wide variety of customers. Since 1806, Valspar has been dedicated to bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality, and the best customer service in the coatings industry.
With more than 11,000 employees in over 25 countries, Valspar is in a truly unique position to supply customers with the coating solutions they need. Our products include:
- Paints, varnishes, and stains for the do-it-yourself and professional markets
- Coatings for rigid packaging, particularly food and beverage cans
- Factory applied coatings for industrial customers and original equipment manufacturers
- Automotive refinish and specialty coatings
- Polymers and dispersions for paint and coatings manufacturers, and more
- Interior protective coatings and external basecoats and overvarnishes with highest abrasion resistance for aluminum monobloc aerosol cans and bottle cans
- Basecoats and internal protective coatings for aluminum collapsible tubes
- Matt, soft-feel and other special effect coatings for plastic and glass containers for the cosmetic industry
- UV varnishes, water based varnishes and laminating adhesives for the Graphic Arts market
- Primers, coatings and varnishes for industrial coils on steel, HDG and aluminum for the building industry
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, our diverse array of products makes us one of the most complete suppliers anywhere, and the sixth largest paint and coatings company in the world. Please visit our Market Segments page to learn more about a specific Valspar offering.
Habitat for Humanity
With Valspar's national leadership, financial donations and in-kind support, dreams are coming true for homeowners who need it most.
Valspar's Code of Ethics
To view a PDF of Valspar's Code of Ethics in its entirety, please select a language below.